Rekko Product FeedApril 27, 2015
How do I create a test profile?May 4, 2015
Excluding Specific Pages
You can exclude multiple pages from receiving a campaign in both the Content Delivery Wizard as well as the Web Manual campaign.
Content Delivery Wizard
Exclude specific pages in CDW
- From the Visitor Segment section, choose the Exclude tab.
- Select the second Visitor Segment option for On These Pages.
- Enter the full or partial URL you wish to exclude from the campaign. For multiple URLs, enter one per line.
- Click the Show Advanced Options link. This should open up an Exclude section under your Profile.
- Click Add Profile under Exclude and select Create New Profile.
- Drag and drop a Site Activity element into the table provided.
- Scroll down and you will see a criteria for Current Page. Enter the URLs you wish to exclude into separate fields. You can use wildcards(*) here – for example, you want to exclude any page containing the string: category-shoes. You would enter: *category-shoes*
- For multiple pages, make sure the aggregate for Current Page is set to Matches Any.
- Once finished, click Add Profile in the bottom right of this modal. Then name and save your profile at the top.